As children and teens we want to be an adult, but when we get it the stress of life makes many people crave for childhood. Every once in a while, it’s okay to bring out the kid in you.
1. A bicycle will naturally bring out the kid in you. Many adults ride bikes as children so it makes sense to ride a bike as an adult. Complete the transformation by going done a steep big hill. You will channel the child in you in no time. Going up the hill is exhausting but going down a hill is a thrill-seeking amazing feeling. No cares in the world.
2. Reach back to your childhood toys and books. Most adults keep a toy from their childhood. Give it a hug or play with it; no one’s watching. Besides that toy might have made you who you are today. Read the childhood book. Most books connect to us in a special way; it’s a great way to go back and channel that feeling all over again.
3. Go down a slide or waterslide. Slides naturally channel the childhood screams, enjoyment and laughter. From the giant slide at your local fair to the waterslide, the feeling of wind or water on your face is priceless. This will easily take you back to a simpler time, if only for a few moments.
4. Play songs you listened to when you were younger. Play a song at least 10 years younger than you are. The memories of this song will trigger memories of what happened during that time. You’ll easy think of stories, feelings, the radio station you listened to and more memories. That much power in four minutes is incredible.
5. Childhood foods is going to make you feel like a kid again with every bite. Cotton candy, ice cream, a box of cereal and watermelon are examples of foods you may have eaten as a child. Think about what you ate when you were young. Go out and buy that food and eat it now. It may be a childhood food to others, but to you it’s filled with memories of growing up with family and friends.
Treat yourself to the best Chiropractor Medford Oregon has to offer. Let them release any kinks, tight muscles, zaps, jolts, sharp feelings or other pains across your body. You will not only feel like a kid again, you will be able to do everything on this list. You’ll be glad you did.